Women Who Write is more than 130 members strong…and growing. Here are a few statistics about the fascinating women who make WWW such a dynamic organization:
- While the majority of members live in Morris County, others reside in Bergen, Essex, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Monmouth, Somerset, Sussex and Union counties, plus a few in Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
- Types of writing by members include, but are not limited to: articles, business, children’s, essays, fiction, haiku, lyrics, memoir, mystery, non-fiction, poetry, scripts, short stories, suspense, technical and young adult.
- Members include at-home moms, retirees and active professionals in business, counseling, education, filmmaking, illustration/design, journalism, law, medicine, performing arts, photography, PR, religion, technology and television.
- WWW writing groups nurture both published and non-published writers.
- Members range from 20-something to over 90 years young.
- Many of the women are well-traveled across the United States and the globe.
If you know women who want to explore their writing potential and join an eclectic, vibrant organization, please invite them to browse our website. If you or your friends have any questions or suggestions regarding membership in Women Who Write, please use the following form as the best way to reach out to Amy Reade, our Membership Chair.
Please do not contact WWW regarding your own writing business or venture, unless you are interested in joining WWW. We are an entirely volunteer-run organization and we cannot honor requests to promote writing businesses or books of non-members. We will no longer respond to any inquiries of this nature. Thank you for your understanding.